Terms of Agreement
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ANY TERM OR PROVISION OF OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS, PLEASE EXIT THE SITE IMMEDIATELY. PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT YOUR CONTINUED USE OF THIS SITE OR THE PRODUCTS OR INFORMATION PROVIDED THEREBY SHALL INDICATE YOUR CONSENT AND AGREEMENT TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
Parabolic Financial Services may express or utilize testimonials or descriptions of past performance, but such items are not indicative of future results or performance, or any representation, warranty or guarantee that any result will be obtained by you. These results and performances are NOT TYPICAL, and you should not expect to achieve the same or similar results or performance. Your results may differ materially from those expressed or utilized by Parabolic Financial Services due to a number of factors. The information discussed is for educational and informational purposes only. Be informed that this information is not considered tax, legal, or investment advice. A discussion or referral to a stock, commodity, or any derivative is not said to be an indication to buy, sell, or hold that stock, commodity, or derivative.
Parabolic Financial Services, and all related content, materials and services (collectively, the “Site“) is an online resource related to the trading of securities that provides its customers and members with interactive chat rooms, trading, investment and research tools and simulators, and educational classes, materials and resources for use by customers and members in connection with their trading activities. “Securities” as used herein and for the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, shall include but not be limited to, money, securities, commodities and other investments of every kind and nature and all contracts and options relating thereto, whether for present or future delivery.
In consideration of each member or customer’s (each, a “customer” or “you“) access to and use of the Site, we require every member and customer to act with integrity, to our rules for the Site, and to abide by these Terms and Conditions and each other rule, regulation or other policy of Parabolic Financial Services.
If you are unwilling to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, you will not use or access the site. YOU UNDERSTAND, ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT USING THIS SITE IS THE LEGAL EQUIVALENT OF YOU MANUALLY SIGNING THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, AND THAT YOU WILL BE LEGALLY BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
By using any of our Services (or just browsing our website), you’re agreeing to the following Terms and Conditions. If you don’t agree with the Terms, you may not use our Services.
These Terms and Conditions of Service and Use of www.ParabolicFinancialServices.com (the “Terms and Conditions“) are hereby made effective as of December 21, 2019 by Parabolic Financial Services, LLC (“Parabolic Financial Services” or “we” or “us” or “our“), and, without waiving or otherwise releasing any right or obligation under any prior terms and conditions of the use of www.ParabolicFinancialServices.com, hereby amend and restate any such prior terms and conditions.
- General Terms
- By using and/or accessing the Site with our services, you thereby agree, (a) that you have received, read and understood these Terms and Conditions, and that these Terms and Conditions create a valid and binding agreement, enforceable against you in accordance with the terms hereof, (b) to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, and any terms, conditions or other rules, regulations or policies of Parabolic Financial Services, as each may be amended or supplemented from time to time in our sole discretion without notice, and (c) that your use of the Site shall comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws, rules or regulations, and that you are solely responsible for your compliance with, familiarity with and understanding of any such laws, rules or regulations applicable to your use of the Site. If you do not agree with any portion of these Terms and Conditions, you are prohibited from using or accessing the Site.
- Additionally, and without limiting the foregoing, by using or accessing the Site, you represent and warrant to us that you: (a) are eighteen (18) years of age or older, (b) are not currently restricted from using the Site, or not otherwise prohibited from having an account with us, (c) are not a competitor of Parabolic Financial Services, or engaged in any business or activity, directly or indirectly, that could be competitive with the business or activities of Parabolic Financial Services, and are not using the Site for any reason that may be in competition with the Site or any other product or service offered by Parabolic Financial Services, (d) have full power and authority to enter into and perform these Terms and Conditions, and doing so will not violate any other agreement to which you are a party, (e) will not violate any rights of Parabolic Financial Services, including, without limitation, intellectual property rights such as patent, copyright or trademark rights, and (f) agree to provide, operate and maintain, at your sole risk, cost and expense, all equipment, software, and internet access necessary to use the Site.
- Without limiting the generality of the foregoing or any other provision hereof, you acknowledge and agree, as follows:
- That the content, materials, services and other intellectual property contained or embodied in the Site are owned by Parabolic Financial Services and are protected by patent, copyright, trademark and other similar laws;
- Not to promote, offer for sale or sell any product or service, including, without limitation, any financial or investment product, security or service, or any contest or promotion;
- Not to access the Site using any automated means, including, without limitation, harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers;
- Not to engage in multi-level marketing using the Site, including, without limitation, pyramid schemes and similar marketing concepts;
- Not to upload, use or disseminate viruses or other malicious code or other abusive scripts or processes;
- Not to solicit login, account or other personal information of another person or request or obtain access to an account of another person;
- Not to bully, intimidate, or harass any person;
- Not to post content that is hateful, threatening, or pornographic, incites violence, or contains nudity, graphic material, gratuitous violence or anything else found to be objectionable by Parabolic Financial Services in its sole discretion;
- Not to use the Site in any manner that is, or could reasonably be construed to be, unlawful, including, without limitation, in violation of any law, rule or regulation related to securities or investments, or any rules or regulations promulgated by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, and/or rules of any national or other securities exchange and any regulations or other pronouncements having the force of law;
- Not to use the Site in any manner that is, or could reasonably be construed to be, in violation of these Terms and Conditions, fraudulent, misleading, malicious or discriminatory;
- Not to take any action that could disable, overburden, or impair the operation or availability of the Site, such as a denial of service attack;
- Not to engage in manipulative practices designed to obfuscate the true intent of your submissions to the Site, or to artificially generate traffic to another website;
- Not to facilitate or encourage any violations of these Terms and Conditions;
- Not to post or make any defamatory, disparaging or false statements, claims or allegations related to the Site, Parabolic Financial Services, or any other product or service of Parabolic Financial Services;
- Not to make your account or any portion thereof or the services provided thereby available to the general public or any portion thereof;
- Not to issue chargeback disputes against Parabolic Financial Services.
- Not to use patented, copyrighted, trademarked or other protected intellectual property without the written consent and authorization of the owner of such property;
- Not to copy, distribute or disseminate the Site or any portion thereof, and not to transfer the Site, or any portion thereof, to another person or “mirror” the Site, or any portion thereof, on any other server;
- Not to decompile or reverse engineer, or attempt to decompile or reverse engineer, the Site or any portion thereof;
- Not to take any other action that could result in any damage or disruption to the Site, or that could otherwise result in any liability, damages, costs or expenses on the part of Parabolic Financial Services;
- Not to share personal information with members or request personal information from members;
- All content, materials and services related to the Site shall be solely used for, and you hereby agree to solely use it for, your own personal use in connection with your trading activities, and for no other use;
- Violating any of the aforementioned will result in immediate removal from Parabolic Financial Services and forfeits your right to request a refund.
- Violation; Termination of Account
Parabolic Financial Services reserves the right to investigate violations of any of these Terms and Conditions or any other policies of Parabolic Financial Services or the Site, or any other violations of any state, federal or local law, rule or regulation, and to pursue any remedy available to Parabolic Financial Services whether at law, in equity or otherwise. You hereby acknowledge and agree that Parabolic Financial Services may notify, involve and cooperate with law enforcement authorities in investigating and prosecuting users who violate these Terms and Conditions or any other policies of Parabolic Financial Services or the Site, and any other violations of any state, federal or local laws, rules or regulations. You further acknowledge and agree that Parabolic Financial Services has no obligation to, and does not, screen or monitor any users, information, materials or other content provided or made available through the Site, but has the right to do so at any time in its sole discretion. You further acknowledge and agree that Parabolic Financial Services may, in its sole discretion, remove or delete any entries, information, materials or other content, and terminate the subscription, membership or account (collectively, your “account”) of any user, that violates these Terms and Conditions or otherwise posts, submits, or disseminates content that Parabolic Financial Services finds, in its sole discretion, to be objectionable. You acknowledge and agree that Parabolic Financial Services may, in its sole discretion, cancel, suspend or terminate your account if you breach these Terms and Conditions. Parabolic Financial Services may refuse, in its sole discretion, to permit any use of the Site, and may refuse to permit any person to access or use the Site or your account for any reason at any time.
III. Purchases and Refunds
- Through the Site, Parabolic Financial Services offers individual products for sale and subscription, membership and other periodic fee-based services. For individual products purchased through the Site, a valid credit card will be required to complete the purchase and the amount of the purchase will be charged to the credit card concurrently with the completion of the purchase on the Site. When you purchase an individual product, you will receive a streaming or digital version; no physical copies of products or other materials will be shipped or provided to you.
- When purchasing a subscription, membership or other periodic fee-based services on the Site, a valid credit card will be required for billing purposes. You hereby consent to, acknowledge and allow Parabolic Financial Services to store (or cause a third party to store on behalf of Parabolic Services) such payment information and agree to the following policies and procedures for payment of subscription, membership or other periodic fees related to the Site.
- Immediately upon signing up for an account or other periodic fee-based services on the Site, the fees associated with the first period or term of your selected account or service (monthly, quarterly, annual, as applicable) will be charged to such credit card. Within ten (10) business days prior to the expiration of the initially selected period or term, and each subsequent such period or term until your account or other periodic service is cancelled in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, the fees associated with your selected account or service for the following applicable period or term will be automatically renewed, and an amount for your renewed account or service will be billed and charged to such credit card by Parabolic Financial Services in accordance with the Site’s then-current pricing schedule. If the credit card associated with your account or service should expire, terminate or any payment is otherwise rejected by the issuing company, Parabolic Financial Services may immediately terminate your account or service. It is solely your responsibility to ensure (1) that valid credit card information remains on file for your account or service and the automatic renewal thereof, and (2) that a valid email address remains on file for your account or service for any communications from Parabolic Financial Services related thereto.
- All payments made to Parabolic Financial Services in connection with any product purchased or account or service, and any renewal thereof, are non-refundable unless stated otherwise in the subscription; and Parabolic Financial Services only provides select refunds, and is not required to provide, any refunds or credits for any reason, including, without limitation, satisfaction or your failure to cancel your account or service prior to its automatic renewal.
Parabolic Financial Services, LLC Disclaimer
All information provided by Parabolic Financial Services, LLC is for educational and data collection purposes and should be used to better your understanding of the stock market, various investment instruments, and different investment strategies. Do not base your investments solely on the information provided in our subscription services. The timing and content of news released by publicly traded companies can be unpredictable and can significantly impact the company’s market value inside and outside normal trading hours. We provide our analysis on a variety of trade ideas based on data, fundamental, and technical analysis; the information provided may not be enough to meet your specific needs, so developing your own personal assessment is necessary before entering a trade. We are not registered investment advisers with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission and rely on the “publisher exclusion” under the Investment Advisers Act of 1940 Section 202 (a) (11) (D). To the extent any of the content, material, information, and/or any other kind of informational offering published, broadcast, or otherwise stated on this, and/or associated websites, may be deemed to be “investment advice”, such information contained within this, and/or, associated websites is provided for informational and educational purposes only. The information should not be construed as investment or trading advice and is not meant to be a solicitation or recommendation to buy, sell, or hold any positions in any indexes or financial markets mentioned. The content and information provided by Parabolic Financial Services, the Site and the other products and services of Parabolic Financial Services, is solely incidental to the business and activities of Parabolic Financial Services in providing educational services.
You remain solely responsible for all decisions regarding your purchase and sale of securities, the sustainability, profitability, or appropriateness for you of any security, investment, financial product, investment strategy or other matter, and all other matters related to your investments and investment strategies. Parabolic Financial Services does not and will not provide you with any legal, tax, estate planning, accounting advice, or any advice regarding the sustainability, profitability, or appropriateness for you of any security, investment, financial product, investment strategy, or other matter. You understand, acknowledge, and agree that owners, directors, employees, and associated representatives with Parabolic Financial Services are not authorized to give any such advice, and you will neither solicit nor rely on any investment advice from any Parabolic Financial Services employee, director, employee, or associated representatives.
Parabolic Financial Services recommends that persons desiring to trade or invest in securities do so cautiously. Although we provide thorough analysis, it is recommended that you do your own personal research before making a final decision on a trade. Your personal assessment should remain the sole reason you invest in any security. Learning material is all personal interpretation backed by data collection and years of market experience. Although we believe we can interpret information accurately, our judgment may fail, and the market may react inversely. Interpretations do not guarantee the future state of any stock or investment, so provided data and suggestions serve as a collective set of resources provided by Parabolic Financial Services and should be used at the clients’ discretion. This information is not a definitive guide.
All analyzed charts and analyses are property of Parabolic Financial Services, LLC. Sharing of charts and analyses on other platforms or to non-paying customers, without the expressed written consent of Parabolic Financial Services, LLC, is a violation of copyright laws and will result in the termination of your subscription services. Copyright violations can result in the offender paying litigations, including court fees.
Investing in any security is risky and should be treated as such. Investing in the stock market is speculative and can lead to losing some or all your money. If you choose to short sell (“short”) any security, you are subject to unlimited risk with loss potential being greater than the capital in your investment account, leading to margin calls which could potentially lead to bankruptcy. Use caution when choosing to invest based on any idea or analysis presented.
By continuing with the services of Parabolic Financial Services, LLC, you are taking ownership of all potential liabilities and responsibilities of current and future trades and investments. Therefore, you are relieving Parabolic Financial Services, LLC, its owners, and all other employees of said liabilities and responsibilities.